AWS DEVOPS CERTIFICATION TRAINING
An AWS DevOps Developer is a title that you can get only by proving your knowledge and skills in AWS DevOps Certification Exam. At Kethuinfotech’s AWS DevOps course in Marathahalli, you’ll be taught the effective use of tools & practices of DevOps and how to deploy applications in AWS Cloud along with their maintenance.
Why should you take AWS DevOps Training?
AWS DevOps training in Marathahalli will help you learn the skill of automating testing and deployment in AWS Server.
AWS DevOps is the stepping stones for the people who are willing to increase the bar for programming language, developing highly automated systems.
Average salary package of an AWS DevOps Developer ranges from 4 Lakhs to 11 Lakhs per annum.
AWS DEVOPS TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM
AchieversIT AWS DevOps Training with placements program in Bangalore provides a detailed explanation with real-world examples to make participants understand what is all about AWS DevOps Training Course in Bangalore, benefits, scope, and future.There are many reasons to choose AWS DevOps Training in Bangalore,Marathahalli, find few:
- AWS DevOps training in Marathahalli will help you learn the skill of automating deployment in AWS cloud Servers.
- AWS DevOps is the stepping stones for the people who are willing to increase the bar for programming language, developing highly automated systems.
- Average salary package of an AWS DevOps Developer ranges from 6 Lakhs to 16 Lakhs per annum.
- Always Demand in the Market
- Best Career opportunities all over india and world
The following are the skills to become AWS DevOps cloud Engineer and Expert in the market.
- Understanding DevOps and its lifecycle
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- DevOps using AWS
- Security Management – IAM (Identity and Access Management), WAF (Web Application Firewall), AWS Shield, Guard Duty
- Trusted Advisor
- Governance Strategies
SDLC automation is a a part of continuous integration and continuous development and helps in securely store and maintain the source code and builds automatically then deploy application into cloud such as amazon , azure and gcp onprimises environments.
- AWS CodeStar
Automating Infrastructure with CloudFormation
- Introduction to CloudFormation
- CloudFormation Template
- Intrinsic Functions & Conditions
- Stack Creation
- Advanced CloudFormation Concepts – CloudFormation Nesting, CloudFormation Wait Conditions & Wait Condition Handlers, CloudFormation Helper Scripts, CloudFormation Custom Resources
- CloudFormation Stack Updates
- CloudFormation Resource Deletion Policy
- CloudFormation Best Practices
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk
- Components of Beanstalk
- Deployment Option
- Platform Updates
- Docker in Elastic Beanstalk
- Extending Beanstalk using extensions
- Alarms and Notification
Configuration management using OpsWorks
- Introduction to OpsWorks
- Components of OpsWorks
- Cookbooks, Recipes, Data bags and Berkshelf
- OpsWorks Lifecycle Events
- OpsWorks Deployment
- OpsWorks Auto-Healing
- Introduction to CloudWatch
- CloudWatch Metrics: EC2, ELB, and Auto Scaling metrics
- Custom Metrics
- CloudWatch Alarms
- CloudWatch Agent
- CloudWatch Logs
- Introduction to CloudTrail
- System Manager
- Concepts required to set-up event-driven automated actions – Lambda, SNS, Autoscaling
- Elastic IP
- Multi region and multi AZs
- Data Management in Amazon RDS
- Dynamo DB
- Provisioning elasticity using Load Balancer and Auto-Scaling
- Components of Auto Scaling
- Horizontal and vertical scaling
- Auto-Scaling Lifecycle
- Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective
- Disaster Recovery Options
- Overcome single Point of Failure
- Elastic Container Service
- Amazon ECR
- Select a Launch type for your application
- ECS with EC2
- ECS with Fargate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Exam Guide
- Certification Exam Questionnaires
AWS DEVOPS TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
AWS DevOps certification in Marathahalli includes the study of many concepts like CI/CD pipeline, Containers, infrastructure, deployment strategies and the process of implementing these concepts in to the AWS platform.
The aspirant must have a basic knowledge of administration in Windows or Linux and minimum one HLL Programming language like Python, Java, PHP etc. Working knowledge of DevOps & Amazon web services is must.
If you are a system administrator, Cloud professional, software developer or architect then you should go for this training.
You’ll learn to design and monitor highly automated codes in the cloud server. This training will be guided by industry experts along with hands on training with real time projects.
Once you complete AWS DevOps Training from Achievers IT, you’ll be able to perform automated testing, monitor applications using AWS tools, implement blue/green deployment and A/B testing using AWS technologies and much more.
AWS DEVOPS TRAINING COURSE PROJECT
- A system with an Intel i3 processor or above
- A minimum of 3GB RAM (4GB or above recommended for faster processing)
- Operating system: 32bit or 64 bits
You will do your assignments/case studies using Jupyter Notebook that is already installed on your Cloud LAB environment (access it from a browser). The access credentials are available on your LMS. Should you have any queries, the 24*7 Support Team will promptly assist you.